December’s favorite post link-up

 DECFAVPOST

I was so excited when Ashley came up with this idea to share your favorite post of the month.
I publish so many posts throughout the month {at least once a day} that I feel like they all get lost in the pile and never visited again.
plus, I love look through other people’s posts and reading their favorite ones to get to know them better

This month, I am joining the list of guest hosts to help spread the love even further throughout the blogging community. Be sure to check out their blogs to find out their favorite posts!

This month's hosts include:

Ashley from After Nine To Five / Megan from And Here's To You, Mrs. Robinson

Rushelle from Digging Deeper / Polly from This Enchanted Pixie

My favorite post of the month is:
{i’m cheating & i have two!}

GO FORWARD WITH FAITH
&
CHANGE OF HEART 

JOIN US BELOW!





1 comment:

becky said...

Happy New Year from reinventingtheordinary.com I'm hopping here from Punkin Head....come on by and visit.