from Eli’s perspective

[this post might not be funny/cute to anyone else but it’s something me and Adam laugh about and want to remember about our funny little guy :)]

photo (64)photo (55)photo (60)
photo (58)photo (63)photo (59)photo (61)photo (62)
photo (56)photo (57)photo (54)

the other day Elijah figured how to get to the camera app on Adam’s phone and decided to take pictures of everything!
he loves flashlights {or anything in light form} so when he figured out that if he pushed the camera button a big flash would appear it was immediately a hit that kept him busy for a few minutes.
Adam and i didn’t even realize what he was doing or taking pictures of until we looked at his photo album later and saw all the things Eli deemed picture worthy.

i know these pictures are obviously of nothing seemingly important to anyone else.
but for one reason or another, me and Adam love them.
we love that they each symbolize something that we will remember Elijah’s childhood by.

like his little chubby feet that you can see peeking out at the bottom of each picture.
and the way he crosses his legs on the couch.
and the way he has to explore every room every day.
and his little chubby BYU football picture on the desk in his room.
and the way he hangs by Adam and i as we do the dishes.

and {almost especially} his love for the vacuum!
that kid loves the vacuum even though they got off to a rough start.
every day he asks, “vacuum? vacuum?” and likes to point it out any vacuum he sees [at other people’s houses, on TV, he even thought the lawn mowers at Lowe’s were vacuums].
so the fact that he took a little picture of it from his small point of view just makes me happy.
such a sweet memory i’ll have of him for years to come!
:)

the kid drives me nuts some days
{especially when he hasn’t slept through the night in the last couple months… ugh!!}
but i absolutely LOVE that chunky/funny/sweet/cute/silly little man of mine!!
and i’m so glad i have these little pictures to remember this fun stage in his life!

15 comments:

Dearest Lou said...

Haha oh my gosh that's too cute! (:

Emma Frances said...

I love this! :) His cute little feet in pretty much every picture crack me up! Kids take the funniest pictures! I wonder what's going through their heada when they snap all these photos of seemingly random things!

Freya Lily said...

I can see the chore of vacuuming the house is in his future! These pictures are really cute :)

Thank you for sharing your family!

Fromfreyawithlove.blogspot.com

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE. I love seeing their perspective. Those feet are precious. Maybe he'll grow up to be a photographer one day :)

Rachel said...

That is so cute! Nowadays with digital cameras and phones taking pictures is something even little ones can do...I've given my camera to my little sisters for the day and they've come back with a couple hundred pictures to show me...so fun!

Lacie Rose said...

This is absolutely adorable! I have an entire page on one of my blogs devoted to my the mischief my son captures when he steals my camera!

Ashley said...

Soo so funny! I did the SAME thing when I was little :-)

Aimee @ Like Mother Like Daughter said...

i absolutely love this. its so fun to see a different perspective. over christmas break i let my 2 year old niece use my camera and it was so fun to see what she would take pictures of.

A Proverbs 31 Wife said...

It's always so much fun to let the kids take pictures!

Gentri said...

I think that is adorable. :)

Kate said...

Oh boy! That is too cute! Gotta love kids! Saying hi from the hop!

Morrisa said...

This is so cute!

Unknown said...

That is too fun! My little niece is obsessed with taking phone pictures. Well, anything phone related. I think we created a monster.

Alexis Kaye said...

This is sweet! :)

Skylar Magazine said...

That is funny. Isn't it great how clever kids are? Just wait until he figures out how to record himself, if he hasn't done so already, that is.

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/