the silver lining

[i know you have already seen these pictures in this post, but i decided that to show them again for:  a. really liked them so wanted to show them again and b. wanted to document how i still had fun under crappy football playing circumstances]

september 9

the holy war was a huge disappointment 
all of Provo is mourning

but i still thought it was a {semi} successful family outing

tips for a {semi} successful family outing include:
-free tickets to the biggest game of the year
-free $30 food coupons from my old concessions boss
which you better believe i used all of it!
costa vida + mint brownies + kettle corn + cougar tail + soda = A GOOD TIME!]
-having a very nice BYU fan spot me 50 cents when I forgot my wallet
-the E man learning to cheer for the right team [BYU]
-really nice people around us that were patient with Elijah’s energy
-also have really nice people share popcorn with your chubby, energetic boy cause he kept whining to them for it…
-meeting Miss United Nations and Eli “petting” her hair & crown
{they thought he was adorable, which of course he is}
-perfect weather
-and spending great, valuable family time together!

of course the {semi} part is obvious:
-BYU playing a horrendously terrible game….
[do you follow me on twitter?? you would’ve seen my commentary]
-having to disown my family during rivalry week since apparently they are avid Ute fans (for reasons unknown…) and having to read all their messages on facebook… ugh!

BUT i still had fun!!

Adam might tell a different story….. but that’s why i write the blog 
:)

september 6 september 8september 7september 12

4 comments:

Emma Frances said...

How fun! I wish I could meet your little boy! He sounds adorable! And it really stinks that BYU lost!

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

that was a rough game! our bishop had to wear a U tie to church because he lost a bet..pretty funny! You are too cute, I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog! CAn't wait to catch up on the rest of your posts! :]
-karly

Gentri said...

Such a sad game. But I'm how cute is your baby?! :) I made that exciting announcement on my blog today!!

The Presutti's said...

New follower! Looks like you had a great time this weekend! Can't wait to get to know you better! Your family is beautiful! Yay for free tickets :)