guest post: My Unrehearsed Life

Happy Wednesday!!! My name is Ashlyn & I write over at a little blog called My Unrehearsed Life. I am super excited to be guest posting for Megan :] I am not sure if you are aware but the 1st official day of Fall is this Friday September 23rd!! {YIPPEEE} I don't know about you, but I am super excited! I have been ready for fall for what seems like forever! Today I am sharing some of my favorite {loves + joys} of Fall.
when i think fall i think:
chilliness.the smell of burning wood. comfy socks. homemade soup. oversized scarfs. uggs. cuddling. early morning runs. 10 layers of blankets at night. brown+red+orange+yellow. boots. sweaters. sitting by the fireplace. leggings. pumpkin spice lattes. extra layers of clothes. no makeup. chilli + cornbread. pumpkins. hay rides. hot tea. winter coats.
What do you enjoy about Fall & What are you looking forward to this season?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan here! does Ashlyn’s post make you so excited for Fall?? after reading it, i want to go put on tons of layers, drinks hot chocolate and take a drive up the canyon to see the changing colors! seriously, i can’t wait!

thank you Ashlyn for getting us all pumped for the cooler Fall weather! you should all go check out Ashlyn’s blog and give her some love!

6 comments:

The Presutti's said...

Love this whole post! Going to check your blog out right now! I love fall! I love the leaves, smores, blankets, pumpkins, boots! :)

crooks.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE fall too! Yay!
And Provo Canyon has to be on e of the prettiest I've ever seen in the fall!

Anonymous said...

Love Fall. After this post I want to go shopping!! New boots, leggings and a warm scarf!
I love the cream socks- any idea where they are from?

Emma Frances said...

This does make me so excited!! :) and I love all the pictures. Too bad last week was fall weather and this week is hot!! My little town needs to read this post and figure out what season it is! Haha. :)

Katie said...

great post! found you through Ashlyn's blog. very cute!!

Jenny P said...

I love summer. But all those fab photos remind me of things I also love about fall and winter!! Hooray for homemade marshmallows, pumpkins, scarves, and BOOTS!