guest post: Gentri Lee

Hello Mrs. Robinson's lovely readers! Isn't Megan the greatest?? I'm so excited to be guest posting over here today. You want to know something else exciting?? I get to meet Megan soon! Yup! I am lucky, I know. :)
Anyways, I am Gentri the blogger from Gentri Lee. I thought I'd just show you a little piece of my blog today. I am a random blogger. I don't have a set schedule (besides my Blog of the Week. Which Megan was HERE), and I blog about whatever I feel like.
Mostly you'll see posts about my latest adventures and travels...








Sometimes I post about fashion and trends...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Or sometimes when I'm feeling particularly ambitious- you'll find DIY's and Recipes.
Photobucket




I like to think of myself as a lifestyle blogger because I like to cover all areas. I'd love love love for you all to stop by, say hi, and let me know where you're stopping by from. :)
Thank you Megan for letting me guest post and introduce myself to your lovely readers! And thank you lovely readers for reading! :)
Love,
Gentri


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i seriously love Gentri! she is the cutest girl and one of the nicest people i've ever met. i was so excited when we became bloggy friends cause i kind of idol her.

i hope you enjoyed her post! you should definitely check out her cute blog and see all the fun posts that she does!
:)

:::p.s. last day to enter this giveaway!! hurry and enter!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you on Soleil Selene - love your style!
I also hopped on over to Gentri Lee and am now follower of both :)

Courtney
www.lilnoodlebug.com

... said...

She is super fun! :) I will check out her blog! Thanks for the heads up :)

Gentri said...

Thanks you Megan for letting me guest post!! :)

Emma Frances said...

I love Gentri! She has the cutest blog and she's the sweetest!!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Hi! New follower from soleil selene!

Melissa, The 25th Hour said...

Aw Gentri is one of my favorite bloggers too :]

Courtney B said...

LOVE Gentri!
Are you going to the blogger party, Megan?

GingerPeachT said...

you two are just so cute :-)

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

Love it! Love both of your blogs!

Lena B, Actually said...

Found your blog via Soleil Selene! Your newest follower! Going to go check out Gentri now too!
:)

Unknown said...

found your blog thru soleil selene's link up! hello! i'm a new follower.

Unknown said...

cute blog i LOVE it!! I'm a new follower from Soleil Selene :)

~Caroline
http://www.sweetcarolinebumbumbum.blogspot.com