Sew Beastly Winner!

i apologize for announcing the winner so late
i was getting my craft on with my friends Kelsey & Paige

i can’t wait to show you the finished product!!
but here is a small part of it

felt flower 

maybe that’s not a very good picture but i promise it’s awesome!

anyways…. enough about that!
that’s not why you came to read this post today.

so let’s get to the real reason!

the winner of the Sew Beastly giveaway is….

#7: Autumn!

CONGRATULATIONS Autumn!!
please send me an email so i can get you the information
:)

thank you to everyone who entered!
we have one more giveaway this month that is coming Monday so check back for that

 

:::p.s. yesterday i had the opportunity to guest post over at Amy Day to Day! you should go check it out :)

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh I need to come back so I can enter the next giveaway ha! And I heard you are coming to our blogger party! (Gentri told me- I'm helping her do it!) So that is exciting! Will be fun to meet ya! :)

Gentri said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! :D Congrats to Autumn. :) Love her.

Anonymous said...

congrats Autumn!