sponsor love: So, Hi!

please welcome a new sponsor this month,
Rach from
So, Hi!

meDONE

LOVE HER! 

her blog is so fun, quirky, lovely, inspiration and she’s only in high school!!
YES!
high school folks!
isn’t she amazing?!

basically i wish i was as cool as her when i was in high school…. but i wasn’t. so moving on.

here’s a little bit about, Rach

Where are you from?
I am from a super duper small Midwest town in the middle of no where, there are cornfields and windmills. Stereotypical midwest. It's super boring, but I am thankful to be brought up in a small town, I can see that my values were morphed because of this. And everyone is always looking out for everyone else, and I think that that is a great thing. But, if you read my blog...you'd see that I'm a city-girl just waiting to break out. ;)
{Holla Midwest!!!}

5 fun facts about yourself:
1. I am a high school senior this year, yes, young...but i'm very wise for my age people tell me. I am planning on going off to school to major in Speech Pathology. I am intrigued on how you can help people from 1-101 with just one job. :)
2. I am a fashionista/beautista/makeupista. I am just interested in making everyone look hot...the right way. 
3. I have a cat, and her name is Big Mama. Why? Because she is too big to be called Little Mama. 
4. I love my life, and I never let anything get me down. I know that I have a good life and I plan to take advantage of that as long as I can.
5. I have a crazy family, I am also in love with an amazing guy whom I have been with for 3 years, and my best friend is baller.

What is your blog and how did you get started?
My blog is of a wide variety because my interests are of a wide variety. It's primarily a beauty/lifestyle blog with randomness thrown in like advice, food, and just the adventures of a spunky high school senior. 
I actually got a blogger account back when I was in 8th grade...for no really reason actually. I think I did like 3 pointless posts and stopped. I really started my blogging adventure last October probably, I just felt like I had so many idea's that I wanted to share with people and I just loved showing everyone my idea's and tips. I also kind of wanted some of the girls at my high school to get a wake-up call about looking like a clown with all of that make-up put on wrong. ;)

wonderfully wonderful girl!!
WELCOME RACH!

blog

No comments: