new member of the family!

{nope! not pregnant!}

we recently were very blessed to be able to get a new/safer/more reliable car

it’s a nice volvo wagon that is so much more roomier
nicer
{and again} more reliable
than our old car.
[& the same color and style as adam’s parents first family car so we knew it would take us places]

i totally feel like a mom in it
[or old lady]
but i love it

here is Elijah showing you around
or having a hard time with change…. either one.

 

[he literally would not move when we put him in the back]
he has done this in our other car too whenever we would sit him down in the back seat

i don’t know why but the back is apparently terrifying
and it gives us a good laugh

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that he looks like he's going to have a breakdown. so cute. how could you guys do this to me?? =)

good job on the mom-mobile. i loved my tahoe, it made traveling so much easier with the man, cuz you can just throw everything in the back.

Gentri said...

How fun! Getting new cars is always a good time. :) and a Volvo, very nice. :)

Ryan and LeDawn said...

ha ha ha!!! kids are the best!

kate said...

I call my car "my Mom car" and I'm not a Mom yet. Crap.

Alexis Kaye said...

his face is the BEST!

Anonymous said...

okay, how am I going to compete with that?? He is THE cutest!! and those lips! He just keeps licking them and I love it! He is darling! I miss him. Come play when you get back from Cali!!!

Lauren and Jason said...

Seriously! His face cracks me up. I can almost see the wheels in his head turning trying with all his might to figure out why on earth would his parents expect him to run around in the back of the car and then he gets scared, almost. He's so much fun! Love him! Take pictures of the car and post. I want to see the whole thing. Love you!