Saturday Favorites

day 19day 19.5 necklace  [top: Ann Taylor, thrifted; sweater: Target clearance; jeans: F21 clearance; shoes: Target clearance; necklace: Sebastian Design

purple and turquoise are probably one of my favorite color combinations lately.
and zebra print. love love zebra print.
so although this outfit is really simple and nothing too spectacular for the 30x30 under $30 challenge, i still really love it for it’s colors and prints.

and i’m completely in love with that necklace Jessica let me model!
it’s one of my absolute favorites and i’m adding it to the list with my other Saturday Favorites.
and it’s still available in her shop now!

here are some more of my favorites this Saturday

 
Ashley from Birds of Ashmae just illustrated a children’s book and i LOVE it!
she is so incredibly talented and i love all her artwork.
you can download the book for free on her website.



i’m always so jealous at Jen’s amazing thrift store finds!
check out her awesome pineapple find and how she spruced it up to make it a couture decor piece.


first of all, this little model baby girl is adorable. second of all, i love this headband from Little Doe Eyed Girl.
one of the many reasons why i can’t wait to have a girl…
{not that Elijah isn’t cute enough. but i don’t get to put cute headbands on his head!}


i love this bedroom makeover from Beth at Through the Eyes of the Mrs!
it just proves that with a few simple pieces and some rearranging you can make any place look like new on a budget. so cute!!


why didn’t i think of making a cute onesie like this for Eli when he was small??
Caitlin from Hue & Hum made this cute onesie for her new nephew and i’m obsessed. so stinking cute!


i love anything Citlalli makes but especially this little clutch.
it’s perfect in so many ways. 


and i also love this crocheted cuff from Whimsical Poppysmic.
Chrissy never ceases to impress me with the cute items she comes up with!
i wish i knew how to make stuff like that. but in the meantime, i’ll just buy it from her cause hers is way cuter than anything i make could ever be.


what are your favorites from this week?
share your links below and i would love to check them out!

HAPPY SATURDAY!

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aw, thank you so much! You are just the sweetest!!!
I love your zebra cardigan!! Happy weekend xxx

Jessica Sebastian said...

Thanks for the shout out! I truly love that outfit on you. One of my faves.

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit :) Your necklace is awesome!

Say x
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Love your outfit! I have a secret love for zebra print, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to incorporate it into my wardrobe. But you have have found a way to make it look so classy and chic! So great :)

Miranda said...

I also love your outfit! i LOVE that zebra cardigan!

Marci @ a smile a day said...

I have that red lamp in the mini one, love it :)

Diana Smith said...

Megan! Your blog is adorable. I am so glad we finally met and I hope we can continue hanging out!

Citlalli said...

You are too sweet!! Thanks for all your awesomeness!!

Keetha Broyles said...

I just noticed that you are my newest follower, so I RUSHED right over to say thank you!

ashleymoranyoga said...

I love your outfit! The baby headband is so cute!!!

Breezy said...

I love your cardigan!