Inspiration

this is another favorite talk from General Conference
{okay so i have a lot of favorites!}
i love that even though these messages were given a few years ago, they still have such relevance and power today.

this message is something that i think about often when enduring my own trials.
i know that we can all go to Heavenly Father and say, “I hope you know, I’m having a hard time.”
and i know that no matter how big or small our struggles may be, the Lord hears and answers us and He will always be there to strengthen us through our hardships.

what an amazing feeling to know that Heavenly Father will always be there to help us and be there for us!!

to read the whole talk go here.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Thanks for sharing Megan! Made my day.

ps. I tagged you in a blog post! :)