24 years

photo (88)photo (87) photo (81)photo (79)
photo (84)photo (82)photo (83)photo (86)photo (80)photo (85)

i had a pretty stellar birthday on Saturday complete with all my favorite things.
sleeping in
bright & happy sunflowers
brunch at Mimi’s Cafe
walking around the bookstore
presents {obvi}
BYU Creamery ice cream
shopping {and awesome deals!!}
visiting with family
child-free dinner at a Japanese tepanyaki-style restaurant
and cookies & cream ice cream cake

it was a simple, lovely day!
even though we didn’t do any huge activity, it was nice to just spend the day quietly with my little family and have some me time.
i could tell Adam went through a lot of trouble to make things happen and i could just feel his love for me throughout the day.
it was such a wonderful feeling and it made me truly grateful for the last 24 years!

there a lot of things i didn’t imagine my life to be like once i turned 24
{and a lot of things that i hoped would come true}.
but in the end, i’m filled with so much gratitude for all of my many blessings throughout these last 24 years.

i’m grateful for the experiences and opportunities i have been able to have.
i’m grateful to be a wife and mother.
i’m grateful for my faith and the peace it brings in my life.
i’m grateful for my family and all that they have done for me to get me here.
i’m grateful for my life
and the amazing blessing it is to be able to live on this beautiful earth!

thank you to all who have made my birthday so wonderful & made me feel so special!
i love you all and am so grateful for all those who bless my life every day
{including all you readers!!}

 

::: and don’t forget about all the birthday week giveaways! :::

22 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday..TO YOU! Wow, you've accomplished quite a bit of wonderfullness for 24 years, Way to Go!!! :))

Loved the pics; your little boy is darling.

~Kristen
mamawinkle.blogspot.com

Dearest Lou said...

Happy belated birthday Megan! Sounds like you had a wonderful day (: We will have to go thrifting before you move! ):

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday!!!

Sue // As It Seems said...

Happy Birthday darling! I'm glad you had such a fabulous day!

Mel said...

a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!
I'm so happy you had such a great day!! wish you all the best for the next year and al the others :)

Freya Lily said...

Aw Happy 24th my dear!!! I'm glad to hear it was nice :) And it's so great to read something this positive on a Monday! Thanks for that :)

Ruthie Hart said...

happy late birthday friend!

Stacey said...

Happy {belated} Birthday, Megan! So glad you had such an enjoyable birthday :) Here's to a wonderful year ahead for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Megan! :)

Blake said...

Happy birthday!!

Kirsten Wiemer said...

love that outfit.
those sunflowers are beautiful.
looks like you had a fabulous day!
happy birthday girly.

K

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! LOVE your outfit- those two patterns together are just darling! Looks like you had a lovely day :)

Say x
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

I am so so happy you had such a great bday!! You deserve it!! Love you!

Chrissy said...

Happy belated Birthday, sweet friend! So happy for you that it was such a wonderful day!
Hugs xxx

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad to hear and see that you had such a wonderful birthday! I hope you know how much that you deserve it :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a fabulous birthday Megan, you deserve it!!

xo Shane

Amber Nicole said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday!! <3

Ashley said...

Happy belated birthday! :)

Baylee said...

Happy belated birthday! That sounds super nice.

Alexis Kaye said...

I am so so so so so so so so happy you had a wonderful birthday :) you deserve it girlfriend!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BELATED birthday pretty friend!!! Glad to hear it was a nice day with the fam! :)

Krista Lynn said...

What a beautiful bouquet of flowers! Sun flowers are my favorite. Happy belated! It sounds like it was a wonderful one!

Krista