new swaps & holiday gift guide

[that is the look of pure joy right there :)] 

i am now accepting new swaps for November! 
if you would like to ad swap, email me at mrs.robinsonblog {at} gmail.com. 
i would love to have you! 

also, don't forget to sign up for the Holiday Gift Guide if you are interested!
{free advertising!!} 
i would love to have everyone and anyone who is interested, no limit. 
so if you have a shop/talent you'd like to share or know of anyone who does, sign up with this form to be featured in the gift guide. 
i will also be emailing everyone who has signed up so far this week with the discount code to get their free 100x100 sidebar ad. 
seriously, sign up!
:) 

HAPPY SATURDAY& HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!! 

3 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Oh goodness, I would love to swap ads with you. Your blog is adorable.

Alexis Kaye said...

I want to swap! Problem is I'm computerally challenged and I don't know how to do a button and the old one someone did for me went bad, haha! But when I figure it out, I want to!

Jessa O said...

I would love to swap buttons with you. I'll email you tomorrow. Can't wait to meet up with you again. Had so much fun last night.