monkey see, monkey do

So I guess when you have a mom that pretends to be a fashion blogger and take pictures every now and then, you pick up some ideas about how to pose for pictures. 

For example... 


And let it be known that he did all these poses on his own!! 
Adam was trying to document Elijah's cute Sunday swag when Elijah just started posing and turning all on his own accord. 
We were both ddyyyyyyinggggg!!!!  

and since he was posing for a fashion post clearly ;) 
shirt & pants: Children's Place // tie & suspenders: Target Dollar spot

And I mean, he got it down perfectly! 
Actually he really should take over my job since I clearly don't have as good as skills. 


The cheesy little stink. 
;)


Love that boy!!


13 comments:

LaBelleMadeleine said...

Love love love this post!!! You make me smile all the time!! ♡

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

This is so hilarious!

katilda said...

Ummmmm I am so obsessed with this!! hahaha

Chelsea Oliver said...

What a cutie!!! Haha I love it!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

He nailed it! Super cute :)

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

he adorable

Cathy Mini said...

OH my goodness hahaha! So cute but this speaks volumes about how children really take in all that we say and do around them! I loved this--it was a great way to start my week. He's just adorable!

~Cathy~
OurMiniFamily.com

Amberly said...

Hahaha, I love it!!! :)

Amberly said...

Hahaha, I love it!!! :)

Tausha Wierlo said...

OH MY GOSH. I am seriously cracking up! Oh hilarious. What a freaking stud! I can't wait to meet this little man in person one of these days!

Unknown said...

OH MY HECK! I cannot get over how hilarious this is. Maybe you should start featuring mommy and me stylings. Because he inherited all your fashion photog skills.

Jessa @ Life of A Sports Wife said...

seriously this is the best ever!! He would make the best fashion blogger EVER!! Share more! :)

Unknown said...

I needed a good laugh yesterday and this definitely did it for me. Thanks, little man, for being such a stylish and confident dude.