AZ Blogger Garden Party

Tausha and I 

marriage bloggers 

pregnant bloggers {there were a lot of us that night!}

mommy bloggers 

fashion bloggers. and apparently I didn't get the "look cute" memo... 

Deidre, me, Aubrey 

I got hula hooping skillzzzz 


This last Saturday I got a much-needed fun girls night out with some local bloggers. It was a fun garden party and we all got to bust out our best floral head pieces. Something I've been trying to find an excuse to get by the way. {and then it gave me a headache... the irony} 

I was so glad I got to strengthen & enrich my friendships with some really amazing women. This whole blogging community has truly blessed my life in so many ways. And I love being able to celebrate it all with like-minded women who just get me! 

Plus I got to practice some hula-hooping skillz back from good ol' elementary school days [Mr. Scharmazzo, what up!?]. It was a good little belly work out I think ;)

A HUGE thank you to Camille, Kayla, Meghan, and Chrissy for putting together yet another successful blog party!

8 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

sound and looks like you had a great time.

Amberly said...

You, Deidre and Aubrey are a hoot! I love that first picture with you three framed in a hula hoop! :)

Kassi said...

Aw your girls!! It looks like it was so much fun! I WILL make it to one of these some day!

Kelsey Eaton said...

hula hooping is one thing but doing it pregnant is another! You have super powers.

Kelsey Eaton said...

hula hooping is one thing but doing it pregnant is another! You have super powers.

Kelsey Eaton said...

hula hooping is one thing but doing it pregnant is another! You have super powers.

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

This looks so fun!! I need to get down to AZ!!!

Unknown said...

awe! this looks like so much fun!! Would like to meet up with some of my local bloggers

http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com