Inspiration

Today we have the amazing opportunity & blessing to attend the Gilbert Arizona temple dedication. Last night was the Cultural Celebration put on by over 12,000 youth from the surrounding area and it has made me more excited & grateful for the blessing we have of a new temple. 

And later this year we will be getting another temple dedicated that is just a few miles from us! We are truly blessed to see the work progressing so much in this area and it has been exciting to live here during these big changes. 

This video is of the temple celebration and dedication in Manaus, Brazil. When I hear stories like this one, it reminds me of the importance of the temple in our faith & the covenants we make there. And it also reminds me to be even more grateful that we have a temple so close and don't have to travel days and by boat or bus to get to one. I know I take it for granted all the time. 

I hope you watch this video and feel the special spirit that it brings as it testifies of the beauty & importance of the temple. I know the temple is the House of the Lord and inside we can make covenants with our Father in Heaven that will help us return to Him someday. I know that it is only through those covenants made inside the temple that I will be able to live with my family again after I die. This knowledge brings me so much peace & happiness! I love the temple and I hope everyone can soon receive the blessings inside of it. 


If you have any questions about temples or anything about the LDS/Mormon church, please don't hesitate to ask! I would love to answer any and all questions you may have. :) 

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kelsey Bradley said...

Love this video!!