Inspiration: bullying

As someone who had their fair share of teasing and good ol' mean girl relational aggression directed at when I was younger, this message really hit home for me. And I know that my experience wasn't nearly as bad as it can be [especially recently with all the technology available] but it still greatly affected me and still leaves me with bitter feelings and an angry heart... I hated 5th grade on. I now I still have a lot of work to do to get over that and be more forgiving. 

This video is not just for Mormons or just for youth, but a wonderful reminder for all of us that we need to put an end to bullying in all forms. 

Just stop it. 

This video is longer than the usual ones I post but sooo worth it to watch. It brought tears to my eyes to see the story and hear the words of Pres. Uchtdorf. I hope you all take the time to watch it and remember this important message every day. 

3 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Such a powerful video. I was so bully in school. It got so bad. I have to change my locker partner is high school. Since she was the one bullying me. Lucky my best friend had no one in her locker with her. So I was able to change. Otherwise I was going to have to be stuck with my bully for 4 years of high school.

Chrissy said...

Bullying is just not acceptable and should stop everywhere! It's the worst thing that can happen to you and you will never forget about it. People should really leave others alone.

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

Coming from a 6th grade teacher who deals with bullying ALL of the time…I love this video so much. i wanted to share it with my class, but I think its too religious :(