family zoo time

the zoo photographer had Elijah put his hand out and then later added a lion cub. Elijah thought it was the funniest thing ever. 

Daddy's spring break came and went too fast. 
We were so excited to have Adam all to ourselves for a week and get some quality time in. 
We decided to use a library culture pass to hit up the zoo one day and had a blast! 

[P.S. Does your library do culture passes? Cause they are awesome! Free entries to museums and the zoo, can't be beat!]

Elijah loves the zoo {especially teasing mom with the disgusting snakes} and I loved seeing him and Adam have some pretty sweet interactions throughout our trip. 
These two are just my favorite people in the whole wide world and any time we get to spend doing something special together is a very happy day indeed. 

Though Elijah is still upset we didn't see the big horn sheep I guess... 
kids... 


5 comments:

Kara Renee said...

Oh, how I miss trips to the zoo! It's been years since I've gone last!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I'm not sure if my library does that or not. Look and sound like you had a great time.

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

I need to take the boys to the zoo asap! These pictures are too cute!

Blair said...

Culture passes are the best! And now I'm trying to convince Matt we need to go to the zoo tomorrow. Cute pictures!

Kirsty and Seth said...

You are such a yummy mummy! Looks like you had a great time!

www.kirstyandseth.blogspot.co.uk