some things i'm loving as of late:
- how Elijah eats with chopsticks. hilarious.
- this gratitude journal idea. i need to start this.
- have i told you yet that i love Mega Stuf Oreos? mind blowing.
- this great marriage post.
- looooove this headband. so creative and so so cute!
- this dress. can't handle it.
- Parks & Rec marathons. basically been watching it every day and LOLing hardcore. by myself. it's not sad.
- this toddler color match activity. great idea to keep Eli busy and learning new things.
- Elijah's new stunt when he wants to get out of something, "Mom, I just need to talk to you." clever boy.
- these beautiful pictures.
- i need new recipes for our dinner rotation and can't wait to try this.
- this hilarious post about what bloggers say or do. right on target.
- funny story: when we were walking out of Wal-Mart one day this elderly lady called out to us, "Do you want some free grapefruit??" we had no idea who she was and never eat grapefruit but felt bad saying no... so we said sure! so now we have a big bag of grapefruit and don't know what to do with it. thankfully i just found this awesome tutorial for using grapefruit to mop the floors. sweet!
what are some things that you are loving on this boring Thursday?
maybe that tomorrow is Friday??