stripes are my momiform

dress: Target // sandals: Wal-Mart // necklace:  c/o That's So Fab // undershirt: half-tee from DownEast

This is basically my momiform lately: 
skirt or dress 
{usually stripes because apparently that's all I like to wear lately?}, 
sandals, 
and ponytail. 

It's so hot!
[can you see it in my "glowing" face??]
And pants don't fit.
So skirts & dresses it is!

Though this bump is starting to make it a little more difficult to even fit into those.
So bring on the leggings and gym pants for the last month of pregnancy!

7 comments:

Kelsey Eaton said...

so cute on you!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

stripe are always fun to wear

Unknown said...

you look SO adorable! that dress looks great on you.


www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Kylie said...

I adore stripes, which I discovered when pregnant. Looks so cute!

Kirsty and Seth said...

Love the dress, love the sandals, love the necklace and your hair looks great too!

kirstyandseth.blogspot.co.uk

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

You are so gorgeous and that bump is ADORABLE!!

Melaina25 said...

Loving the stripes! Remember to please add the WIWW badge or link your post---you can get the code on my sidebar :)

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰