floral, stripes & bumps

top: c/o Persunmall // skirt: Kohl's // shoes: Target // necklace: Claire's

BUMP AHEAD!! 

I love this skirt and how comfortable it is. And stretchy! 
I got it while I was in California and have worn it at least twice a week since. 
It's perfect to wear through pregnancy and after. 

Though Adam does laugh at how it accentuates my new pregnant budonkadonk. 
Cause when the doctor says I need to watch my weight gain, it's cause it allllll goes to my backside. 
{emoticon for sticking tongue out.} 

#sweatpantsaretheonlythingthatfitmerightnow

So grateful for oversized, flowy tops & stretchy bottoms! 
They have been a lifesaver this pregnancy. 
And have helped me avoid most of the unflattering maternity clothes that make me feel like I'm wearing circus tents. :)

17 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

LOVE the pattern mixing here and goes great w/ the bump!! :)

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

your look adorable

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Such a cute look!!

Alicia Snow said...

Your bump is the cutest!

Lex said...

super cute outfit and super cute bump :)

Unknown said...

you look SO cute!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

holly & anthony said...

I don't know what your dr is talking about because you look really good Megan! You have an adorable bump! Looks like you are rocking pregnancy!

holly & anthony said...

I don't know what your dr is talking about because you look really good Megan! You have an adorable bump! Looks like you are rocking pregnancy!

Unknown said...

You look great!

Ashley Ziegler said...

you look adorable and i love mean girls. ahahaha

Jordy Liz said...

I would always get so frustrated with the "range" doctors and sites said you had to be in with pregnancy. Luckily, my doctor didn't focus on the number as long as I was healthy. I gained 45 pounds with Liam and am now back where I started before I was pregnant. Every woman's body is different and you look great!

Naazju said...

There is NO WAY you are 30+ weeks pregnant. You don't look a day past second trimester. I'm totally jealous of how tiny your bump is.

Unknown said...

Love the mix of patterns! you look amazing ;)

K&R said...

you are so cute. i don't think you need to worry about gaining too much, you look totally great.

K

Kirsty and Seth said...

I think you look amazing! I love the skirt. I would have never have thought of mixing florals with stripes but it totally works. Love!


kirstyandseth.blogspot.co.uk

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

You are so freaking cute.

Unknown said...

You looks so pretty and I love this outfit!! I kind of envy women that can wear heels during pregnancy because when I was pregnant I couldn't, my feet stayed swollen pretty much my whole pregnancy.


Carsedra McKoy:
www.embracingtherealme.com
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/