Bloglovin' Hop

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today we are spreading the {Blog} Love with our "I {Blog} Love You" Bloglovin Hop!


Bloglovin is my favorite way to follow my "must-reads." It allows me to see all of the unread posts from my favorite blogs, and I can "heart" posts that I want to revisit later on. Plus you can click through to the actual blog to read the whole post, so you see the blog and post as it was intended for viewers.

Don't have your blog set up on Bloglovin? All you have to do is go to Bloglovin and sign up for a free account to add your blog to the Bloglovin family! :)


On to the hop!

1. Link up your Bloglovin page

2. Follow the 5 hosts

3. Tweet that you linked up so others will come join

Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

New bloglovin follower...thanks for hosting, Happy Valentine's Day!

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca