blue, stripes, & leopard

blazer: c/o SheInside // top: Old Navy brand, free from clothes swap :) // pants: DownEast warehouse sale // shoes: Target clearance (just last week! but maybe not on sale anymore?) // belt: from another skirt from Target // necklace: Caroline G. (free from a Facebook sale)  

This outfit is really fun because it mixes a few of my favorite things: stripes, a bright color (blue in particular is a fave), leopard, and of course that small glint of sparkle. A perfect Megan formula. :)
It's a really basic and comfy for running errands with Elijah but still a lot cuter than sweats I think.

I really like mixing and matching blazers in my wardrobe because I feel like it adds some shape to my usually small & {very} shapeless frame. And I really love the look of the boyfriend blazers I see around. But I have to be careful that I don't let them completely drown me out so adding a belt is my go-to fix.

I also love the detail and color of this blazer from SheInside. When I saw it on their website I knew it would be a fun piece to mix and match. I really like the layered lapels, the flared out pleats in the back, and the details on the shoulders [though the shoulder pads were a little unexpected... very 80's like :)].

Adam wasn't actually a fan of the shape of this blazer cause he said it looked too big and the shoulders too padded... but I like it! What do you think? Yes??


9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable. You are adorable!

Alisha said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Love that color on you. The last picture is my favorite!! You are darling in this outfit! :)

Hope you're doing well!!
xo
Alisha

Jessa @ Life of A Sports Wife said...

I love that jacket!! I will have to check out their website. YOu are always look amazing!!

Brittany T. said...

adorable! love the shoes!

Unknown said...

This is THE BEST outfit of all time and looks so insanely wonderful on you. GORGEOUS.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I'm loving this look!

Tausha Wierlo said...

Pretty sure this is my FAVORITE outfit on you!

Kelsey Eaton said...

you look amazing! love this!

Galaxia, a Nail Care Enthusiast ♥ said...

Those jeans are awesome on you! Love this outfit.