blue, stripes, & leopard

blazer: c/o SheInside // top: Old Navy brand, free from clothes swap :) // pants: DownEast warehouse sale // shoes: Target clearance (just last week! but maybe not on sale anymore?) // belt: from another skirt from Target // necklace: Caroline G. (free from a Facebook sale)  

This outfit is really fun because it mixes a few of my favorite things: stripes, a bright color (blue in particular is a fave), leopard, and of course that small glint of sparkle. A perfect Megan formula. :)
It's a really basic and comfy for running errands with Elijah but still a lot cuter than sweats I think.

I really like mixing and matching blazers in my wardrobe because I feel like it adds some shape to my usually small & {very} shapeless frame. And I really love the look of the boyfriend blazers I see around. But I have to be careful that I don't let them completely drown me out so adding a belt is my go-to fix.

I also love the detail and color of this blazer from SheInside. When I saw it on their website I knew it would be a fun piece to mix and match. I really like the layered lapels, the flared out pleats in the back, and the details on the shoulders [though the shoulder pads were a little unexpected... very 80's like :)].

Adam wasn't actually a fan of the shape of this blazer cause he said it looked too big and the shoulders too padded... but I like it! What do you think? Yes??


9 comments:

Kassie R said...

This is adorable. You are adorable!

Alisha said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Love that color on you. The last picture is my favorite!! You are darling in this outfit! :)

Hope you're doing well!!
xo
Alisha

Jessa @ Life of A Sports Wife said...

I love that jacket!! I will have to check out their website. YOu are always look amazing!!

brittany t said...

adorable! love the shoes!

Cara Howard said...

This is THE BEST outfit of all time and looks so insanely wonderful on you. GORGEOUS.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I'm loving this look!

Tausha said...

Pretty sure this is my FAVORITE outfit on you!

Kelsey Eaton said...

you look amazing! love this!

Galaxia, a Nail Care Enthusiast ♥ said...

Those jeans are awesome on you! Love this outfit.