dots & stripes forever

skirt: eShakti, similar here // top: thrifted // shoes: thrifted

I knew when I got this skirt it was going to be awesome. 
I love the high-waist, the full skirt, and of course the pockets
And I knew that it would be a fun mix & match piece since that's pretty much what I'm all about nowadays. 

Also thrifting.
Have I talked about how much I love thrifting??
I feel like I need to say it again. 
Thrifing is awweeesssommmee!! 
Do it. Your wardrobe will be happy. :) 

As a last note: this is the last week to get $30 off your order from eShakti!
And if that's not good enough, they are having a 35% off sale on all their items. 
So you will basically be saving some huge cash by shopping there now. 
[And the sale ends soon so hurry!] 
Use the code ROBINS77ZF at check out to get $30 off. 
This offer expires on Nov. 30th (that's Saturday!) so hurry hurry hurry.

Happy Thanksgiving week!  

[and this concludes Megan's random thoughts on a Tuesday]

11 comments:

Zalika said...

Hey Megan. This is a fab look. You look stunning!

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

I want those shoes!! So cute!

Carly said...

That skirt is SO cute!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I adore that skirt. My fave store to shop is Goodwill. I can find the best clothes there :-)

Laura Rafferty said...

This is probably my favorite outfit you've worn...ever. Just sayin'!

Unknown said...

Love that skirt - I'm a sucker for a skirt with pockets.

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

I LOVE that skirt. I have the same one in black and white. But I LOVE it in yellow as well! Gorgeous!

~Maria-Isabel
agapelovedesigns.com

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

I am OBSESSED with this combo! Just pinned it to my style board! You are gorgeous, my friend. :)

The Gifted Gabber said...

You just can't go wrong with pockets. Cannot. Love the pattern play here!
Popped over from WIWW.
Amy @ http://www.thegiftedgabber.com/

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

That skirt will be so perfect for summer too- you can just wear a tshirt tucked into it...cute!

Galaxia, a Nail Care Enthusiast ♥ said...

Those red shoes are so beautiful. I need to try my hand at thrifting again soon.