glimmer + glamour




dress: c/o eShakti  // half-tee undershirt: Downeast // shoes: Kohl's while ago, similar here

I was really excited to try out this dress from eShakti and thought it would be perfect for the coming holiday season. {Not that I have many holiday parties to attend but you never know ;)}
I love the color and silhouette of the dress plus the glittery sleeves.
Cause if you know me, you know I love all things sparkly!

I LOVE eShakti and have quite a few items in my closet from their shop.
I love that their clothes are completely customizable to my size plus I can add different design touches like sleeves, length, neckline, etc.
How many shops really give you that option??

[Though I think our sizes for "chest" don't quite match up cause even though I give them my measurements the items still seem too big for me... or my body is just way awkward which is more plausible. Adam just laughs. I kind of cry.]

Besides my obvious body flaws, my clothes from eShakti really are some of my favorite items in my closet. I love their unique designs and retro feel. Plus they are great quality and definitely made to last.

If you haven't ordered from eShakti yet and always wanted to try them out now is your chance!
You can get $30 off your first order with the code ROBINS77ZF.
The discount expires on November 30th so better hurry!
(PLUS eShakti is having a 25% off sale right now. So that combined with the $30 off equals BIIIG savings :))

Also, tip when ordering from eShakti:
if you see a dress you like GET IT!
They always go fast and you never know if they will be in stock again.
Seriously. I've lost many a dress to this problem
[I'm not a quick decision maker.]

Happy shopping and happy Wednesday!
 :)

13 comments:

Karly Kim said...

Hello gorgeous! I love the details on the shoulders!

Karina Marie Powell said...

You pretty girl you! I love it. Love the color on you!

April said...

You look fabulous!! That dress is gorgeous, I want one!

Kara Renee said...

That dress is STUNNING! I'm the same way with holiday parties. I have this gorgeous dress from last year, but I haven't even gotten the chance to wear it once! One day!

Jessica Sebastian said...

I love this dress on you! It reminds me of a mermaid--in the absolute best possible way!

Aubree said...

That dress is gorgeous but I am loving your hair!

Aubree
lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have a love affair with green, so this dress is pretty much perfect. And it looks AMAZING on you! Way to work it, girl!

www.makesupmylife.blogspot.com

Alexis Kaye said...

um you are seriously PERFECT! If I swore, I would use the "d" word. in all caps. ten times.

katilda said...

Body flaws, no no no. Pshhh. If chest measurement = flaw then I'm screwed right along with you, haha. This dress is amazing. I love green and YEAH SPARKLE! So so great for Christmas.

Elizabeth Kelsey Bradley said...

You LOOK STUNNING! I need this dress right now. I saw when you had posted it on Instagram last night and at 2AM I was on your blog seeing if it was eshakti!

Courtney B said...

I can't get over how freakin' CUTE this dress is! And you are a babe (YOU make it look good ;) ha!) Seriously, love it!

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

you look absolutely gorgeous girl!! and i wouldnt have even noticed it being loose on the top hadn't you mentioned it, but i actually prefer it that way than so fitted (perhaps bcuz i have a wide rib cage + somewhat large chested adn always have the opposite struggle... oh womanhood haha). anyway, such a seriously lovely dress on you, how awesome they gave it to you!

Megan Tenney said...

So so pretty!!