my long-lasting bathroom aversion

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Cottonelle but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CtnlCareRoutine  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

So let's talk about my favorite subject: bathrooms.


False.
That is my absolutely least, most hated topic ever!!!!

I HATE everything and anything that has to do with bodily, bathroom function topics. 
I hate being in the bathroom. Just having to go to the bathroom makes me feel like a disgusting human being. And if I think about it too much (which I sometimes allow myself), I just am so shocked and grossed out that I swear I'll never go to the bathroom again. 

So now that you know this about me, imagine this person having to potty train a little boy! 
Worst.nightmare. 

{And seriously, he's gross. He's already into all the potty humor stuff and I want to die.} 

I put off potty training Elijah for a long time specifically because I just couldn't mentally handle having to deal with potty messes and figuring out how to get a crazy toddler to do his business in a disgusting porcelain pot in the worst room in the house. And now teaching him to wipe, correctly without getting everywhere or all over him... [*gags*] has been a true challenge. 

Thank goodness for my new little friend: Cottonelle Clean Care Routine with Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths! 


I was using baby wipes when I first started with Elijah, particularly when going #2, because I hated how regular toilet paper aggravated his sensitive skin. And it never seemed to clean him all the way. 
Adam would give me speeches about not being biodegradable or possibly clogging the toilet and what-not... But I hated doing what I was doing in the first place that I was going to do whatever it took to make it a bit more easier/cleaner. 

So when I heard about the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine and Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths and how well they clean PLUS are they are flushable, that just made everyone in our family happy. And it has helped with the process of getting Elijah more independent in the bathroom, which means me out of the bathroom more. 


I have to tell you. I have tried the Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths for myself and I love them!! Again, going to the bathroom is gross. And now that I'm pregnant and have to go more, I basically hate my life. But the Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths have definitely helped me leave the bathroom a bit happier instead of feeling plagued. 

And you want to know the best part?? When you purchase BOTH Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper & moist Cleansing Cloths, you will receive a $5 Vudu offer. Vudu is like RedBox and offers HD movies. All you have to do is take a picture of the receipt showing that you purchased both items and text or email your picture to clean@drvusa.com. You will then get a text or email back with a code valid for a $5 move credit!  
Perfect for an in-home date night. 
You can find more information about it here.

Free movies & a clean, refreshed bum??
That makes us give a big thumbs up! :)

2 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

He is So cute!
I'm scared to death to potty train Owen! Fin and Maddie were so easy to potty train that I just know he'll be awful!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

good luck potty training