Inspiration: Mormon Temples

This weekend we have a very special opportunity to see the new Gilbert, Arizona temple be dedicated as a sacred & consecrated House of the Lord. For the last month or so, the Gilbert temple has been open to the public, those of every faith & background, to take a tour of the beautiful building for free. We were able to go with Elijah (which is a crazy story in itself...) and it truly is an amazing and remarkably gorgeous building!

If you have ever been interested in what a LDS (Mormon) temple looks like on the inside and what goes on in the temple, please watch the videos below for a rare look at a LDS temple. It will hopefully answer any questions you may have and also see the incredible beauty that is inside.

5 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

That so cool you got to go see the temple.

Ashley Ziegler said...

I love Temple open houses!! I wish I could go to more! In 2009, I was blessed with being able to visit the Draper, UT and Oquirrh Mountain, UT Temple!! I was even apart of the celebration. Temples are such a beautiful thing:)

Unknown said...

Hey! My neighbors went to got our this temple last weekend. I'm just impressed with myself for knowing about this :)

Unknown said...

Hey! My neighbors went to got our this temple last weekend. I'm just impressed with myself for knowing about this :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing.

We've scene-stealing accessories hair, headbands, hair grips and slides for women, girls and blushing brides. Create a new look every day of the week.