thankful thursday {on a Saturday}




with all the craziness of last weekend, it totally slipped my mind to post my Thankful Thursday post.
but i am very grateful this week so i still wanted to share it.

this week i am thankful for: 
1 :: doctors, nurses, & modern medicine
2 :: Adam's ability to be calm & level-headed in stressful situations
3 :: church leaders & callings
4 :: Elijah's imagination
5 :: kind friends who check in on us
6 :: extended family & transportation that allows us to go see them
7 :: answers to prayers, even silent ones

what are you thankful for this week? 


1 comment:

Skylar Magazine said...

I know this is delayed, but I'm thankful for these things always... I'm thankful for my wonderful loving family, I have been blessed. I'm thankful for my kitties whom I adopted 2 years ago, they have brought so much joy into my life. I'm thankful for having the best mom ever! And for having the best grandparents a kid could have asked for. They have been gone for a while now, but I am grateful for everything they taught me. And, I'm thankful for having the same friends I've had basically my whole life. My BFF and I have been friends since we were 5... we're now in our mid 30's! How cool is that?

Happy belated Thanksgiving & Happy Holidays!

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/