strongermarriage.org

4144_80040729623_75866484623_1783073_6273717_n

(click on the picture to enlarge the fine print)

this is a flier from the media campaign of the program I will be working for.

so so excited about it!!

i love this poster

i love this message

i love this opportunity i have to contribute what i have learned from my schooling and own experiences [as short as it may be but hoping for eternity!]

i hope i will be able to help/inspire/support/teach as much as i can.

cause that is my true dream. to do all the above and have a positive influence on those who i come in contact with.

i really hope it comes true!

i start sending in my ideas and posts next week.

please tell me you will read???

be my followers :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go mfhd!

angiedunn said...

awesome! i'll read!