and the winner is…

Elijah picked the winner

and it is….

 

 

DSCF0369

LEDAWN!!

QUICK COOL STORY: Adam doubted a little that Elijah really randomly picked a piece of paper instead of just going for whatever was nearer in the hat…

which made sense. he is a baby after all.

so to be absolutely sure, I entered the numbers into random.org

and no joke the same number came up!

random

that must mean you really are the true winner, LEDAWN since the Universe told us twice!!

I thought that was pretty cool…

 

LeDawn, I will email you the $20 gift code so you can use it for your new sheets!

CONGRATULATIONS!

thanks to everyone who entered! I hope to do another giveaway soon

 

 

P.S. If anyone is interested in doing a giveaway or review for CSN on their blog, let me know and I will send along the contact info.

No comments: