let’s start a revolution

we cannot agree with a name.

Adam shoots down my names. I in turn veto any of his ideas.

and if we do agree on a name, Adam says it’s not “this boy’s” name. it’s for a younger brother.

so now we have our second, third and fourth boys named.

but no first child of the Megan and Adam Robinson clan.

Adam suggested starting a revolution and not naming him at all. Just calling him baby, man or “hey you” throughout his life.

I vetoed. {of course}

Please help? Vote.

  1. Rocky {the Italian Stallion}
  2. Roman
  3. Isaac*
  4. Samuel*
  5. Charlie
  6. Benjamin*
  7. Burton
  8. Eli
  9. Abraham
  10. Maximus
  11. Steele
  12. Jimmer {as in Jimmer Fredette, Adam's hero}
  13. Jack
  14. Parker

*names set aside for future little brothers

what do you guys think? some of those are real. some are {obviously} not. But you will probably be surprised which ones we (or Adam…) is actually considering.

and as you can plainly see by just the size of the list, we could use all the help we can get {narrowing down}names…

{don’t be shy} I’m open to suggestions.

20 comments:

Amber said...

Isaac. I have always loved that name. Ever since Mrs. Isaac was my third grade teacher at Irving Elementary!

Brittany said...

I like the name Eli. Eli Robinson, it sounds like a professional athlete's name :) I did just want to say that my cousin named her baby, Frankie Baby. Baby is her legal middle name. Don't do it...

kate said...

charlie, benjamin, issac. in that order.... :)

although maximus as a nice ring to it...

Jen said...

My vote is for Parker. Such a cute name!

Anonymous said...

i say you pull the "i'm giving birth to this baby, so i get to pick the name" card. and to compromise, you can tell adam that he can name the next baby he pushes out.

Millie said...

I really like Rocky, I've tried to convince two of my sisters to name their last baby boys this. You could name him Rockwell and call him Rocky. You know Orin Porter Rockwell was an awesome guy...well anyway, good luck. We didn't choose an name until our baby was a day or so old.

Dallin and Ashley said...

I vote for Parker... I would use it someday if Dallin would agree to it. Parker Robinson has a nice ring to it!

Anonymous said...

Eli & Roman are both adorable :)

Erin said...

I like Jack. Just don't name a daughter Jill :)

Chitney said...

Chad and I vote for: Benjamin!!!!

Lola said...

Jimmer is dangerous. What if he falls apart in March? Or gets mono again? I like Roman. or Steele. or Wolverine. Jimmer Wolverine Robinson. It's nice.

mwoodsnielsen said...

You should make this an actual poll so that we can see what others are voting for. Try adding a widget tot he sidebar. I vote for king benjamin.

Lauren and Jason said...

So I totally vote 1. Charlie 2. Burton 3. Eli. Those are my top three from your list but I really like Charlie for sure. (By the way, Jason likes Rocky but not because of the Italian Stallion but because of Rocky the Bullwinkle cartoon. I'm not a fan. Maybe a nickname.) Just my vote. Charlie!!!

Christine Frandsen said...

I have an Isaac nephew, his twin bro is Ian, so I really like those names. One of my best friends is Parker, and I love that name too. Good luck! How fun.

Megan said...

Thank you all for helping out! I did put a poll on the side to count up tallies too. Good idea Mike! This definitely helps narrow it out some. Looks like Maximus, Abraham, and Jimmer are a no go, haha.

Lucas and Annie said...

I love Parker, in fact that will probably be the name of our first boy. I also love Charlie.

Rachel Bauer said...

My vote is with Parker. Love that name.
(I also have a theory about the name Jack. Usually Jack is a very manly name--think of Jack Malone from the t.v. show, Without a Trace; of Jack Bauer, from 24--which is sad, because I always wanted to name one of my boys Jack, but having another Jack Bauer would be a little ridiculous.

Good luck. I'm sure you will find the perfect name that you both will be happy with.

Jed and Aubrey said...

love the name Eli Robinson. sounds-- really good. I love Parker too(so much it will be my first boy's name!) Jack Robinson. Has a nice ring to it.

Laurie said...

Your the Mom, you should be able to make the final decision. Love, Mom

Hannah said...

I vote you name him Brigham or Cecil. It is the obvious solution.