i don’t say it enough…

DSC04285

But I really {really} love my siblings.

Rhiannon: with her imepcable fashion sense and amazing creativity, she puts anyone to shame in my eyes when it comes to arts and crafts. I told my mom that I wished I could have just a sliver of her creativity and I would be happy. she has wonderful ideas and is so good at executing them. I have been jealous of her since I could talk for how cool she is.she’s the coolest ever. she is always there when I need her the most even if it is just for some good laughs and chocolate. she is one of the best big sisters anyone could ask for and I’m so glad she’s mine.

Dallin: you never fail to laugh out loud around him. his laugh is completely contagious and is one of my favorite sounds in the world. seriously. if you heard it you would love it too. he always makes me feel good and never makes me feel insignificant. even when I was little and he would pick on me [like a good big brother], he still made me feel like I was of great worth and I always knew he loved me. I couldn’t ask for a better brother.

Lauren: she is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. sure, we didn’t get along the best when we were little. but I was a pretty annoying little sister, any of them could attest to that. but I will never forget the day Lauren moved away. it was one of the saddest days of my life. she is the best listener and always makes me feel important. she doesn’t belittle me or make feel like my worries are stupid and silly. when I talk to her, I feel like she is right in the room with me putting her arm around me. I love joking with her and laughing with her. she does so much for me and I could never thank her enough. I only hope someday I will become as giving and selfless as she is. because honestly, I can’t think of a time that Lauren wouldn’t do anything for any one of us.

{and of course, I love their spouses too.}

No comments: