May 1, 2009


On this day, I was sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend. It was the happiest day of my life (minus a couple of glitches i.e. getting dehydrated right before the reception...)


We were sealed in the Mesa, Arizona temple by President Lee Huber. Later that night, we had a beautiful outdoor reception at my Grandma and Grandpa Baker's backyard. Everything turned out wonderful and I don't think it really could've been any better if I actually planned it! (toward the end of planning, I gave up on the details and trusted most everything to my family, florist and baker. It all turned out AMAZING!)

Kate Lines (link to her blog on my page) took our pictures and we absolutely love them.

I am so grateful for being able to marry Adam in the temple and for the knowledge that I have that we will be together for all eternity. He is amazing. He is my best friend. He makes me want to be better and is such a good example to me. He is everything I have wanted, everything I need and everything that I didn't know I would need. I am so grateful for him.

p.s. sorry I have waited two months to post all of this.
p.p.s part of the reason this took forever is the dang picture uploader wouldn't work. and i didn't want to leave you guys without pictures! and as you can see, we have a lot of pictures... enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayayayayaaay to your return to blogging. i stalking your life.

Brittany T. said...

OMG beautiful wedding, pictures and bride :)