About Me

edited 9


A life lived in love will never be dull.
- Leo Buscaglia

I’ve always wanted to be a wife and mother, but when the time finally came it was honestly a hard adjustment. I learned that not only as my love for my family grew, but I had to learn to love myself in new and different ways as well.

My life was constantly changing
I was constantly changing.  
But once I learned {and continue to learn} to appreciate the changes that were being made in myself and around me, I then learned how to love to my fullest capacity.

My blog follows my journey through the ups and downs in my life and how I am learning to be more true to myself and my potential.

It is a lovely, challenging, uplifting, struggling, beautiful journey!

This is my life and my life {is} beautiful.

bridal shower picture


A LITTLE ABOUT US

DSC02413

Megan: loves Snickers, Double Stuf Oreos, swimming, snow cones, to-do lists, dancing, rainstorms, reading, ARIZONA, pretending to be fancy & my boys. I graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Human Development. I am currently blogging for the Stronger Marriage Blog and hanging out with my chubby boyfriend all day (referring to Eli, not Adam though he hangs out with us sometimes too :))

DSC02606

Adam: loves pasta, Reese’s, Mint Oreos, running, hiking, computer games, reading, squishing his babies, California, documentaries, & BLG. He recently graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Physiology and Developmental Biology. Currently, he is pursuing a Master’s degree in Physiology and is applying to dental schools. He also hangs out with us when he doesn’t want to hang out with mice. :)

sunday clothes

Elijah: loves pasta [like his daddy], fruit snacks, cheese, cars, beets, screaming, Buzz Lightyear, Elmo, pillows/blankets, baths, swimming, dancing, the Friday song, making messes, &  being chubby and squishable. He just turned 1 in April and is a huge joy to our family. We love him so much and chunky/munchy cheeks!

Hope you enjoy getting to know us!

10 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Hi there, new follower! Your blog is so cute and I think we have a lot in common. :)

The Arizona Russums said...

Arizona is the best! Do you live here?

Jessica said...

Hi. just thought I would let you know I am a new follower. your too cute! & glad to know someone else is a human development major :) looking forward to reading more

Elizabeth Kelsey Bradley said...

So thankful to have found your site!! I find you incredibly inspiring and please keep up with the inspiration regarding marriage; I find it refreshing and would love to contribute in any way I can!! Your family is stunning, esp that little on of yours :)

Breezy said...

Hi there! I love your blog. Your about me section is so perfect and honest. Which is a rare thing on blogs :)

Elsha said...

ok... you are beyond adorable. i am so glad that i stumbled upon your blog!

so much love!

xoxo

elsha rae.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable family and blog you have :) Found you via Vintage Wanna Bee blog hop! New follower via GFC.
XOXO Ginny
chasingoursunshine.com

Mrs. Pancakes said...

What an adorable family.!!

Ruth said...

Just hopped over from GFC Blog Hop! I love your blog! It's so cute!

mwimp said...

i'm following you via live,laugh.rowe monthly blog hop. i luv how honest and open you are with just the little that i've read. thank you so much! it took me a LONG time to realize it was ok to need a break from our little ones, thanks for the reinforcing it's ok!