Open to Interpretation

i get really excited for the Open to Interpretation challenges that Amy, Erika, and Kayla put together.
it really helps me think outside the box with my clothes and be able to try new combinations to help my clothes feel like new again.

and once i saw this week’s challenge i knew exactly what i wanted to do with it.

so here’s the original:

 OTIinspiration
J Crew


and here’s my interpretation:

OTI 5

OTI 1 [outfit under $30 :)]

i was happy with it!
even though i would really love a sweater like the original’s.
and that bag!!
but the one i have is good enough.

how would you replicate the original outfit?
how would you replicate it under budget?

be sure to link your outfit here!

Amy Day to Day OTI

12 comments:

Katie said...

looks great! and for under $30? nice job!

Sweetened Style said...

I love your long cardigan! Looks so cozy!

Anne said...

Cute! I love the twist on the inspiration - your jacket gives it a fun new silhouette.

Faulkner's Ranch said...

Okay, so I want that skirt...and those heels...and that necklace. Actually, I'll just take the whole outfit!

Amy @ Amy Day to Day said...

You hit the nail on the head, Megan! You look stunning! I love that skirt and the stripes and the sweater! Well done!

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Hello gorgeous! :) Love your outfit!

jessica said...

I like yours better :) Looks great! And only $30!?!? amazing!

Rebecca said...

Oh I loove this! That skirt is perfect and I just love your long cardigan! So lovely.

See Me Rwar

Ruthie Hart said...

you did a great job of recreating this outfit! one of these days I am going to participate :-)

Erica said...

I know - that bag is amazing! And I love the red necklace with the cream and teal. Looks SO good!

North Meets South

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic, mama!

Erika @ rouge + whimsy said...

what a great outfit inspiration idea! <3