30x30x$30: Day 1

day1.2day 1  [my eyes were closed and i was making a weird face so that’s why i chopped most of my head out :) and sorry these pictures aren’t the best. i took them real fast with my phone. but you get the idea… and did i tell you before that i have no idea how to pose ever??]

so here it is!
day 1 of my 30x30 under $30 adventure

i don’t know if i want to post each outfit individually cause i feel so vain… ha.
but i wanted to do this first one just to test this whole thing out
:)

i have to tell you that i really have been enjoying this challenge!
it has been so interesting seeing what i can do with my clothes with limited options
plus
relishing the fact that i didn’t pay a fortune on them at all!

and now that i’m almost done with it,
{cause remember, i actually did start this challenge a few weeks before i posted about it}
i honestly feel like i didn’t even get to mix up all of my choices enough… is that weird?
i think i could’ve done more.
but now i know!!

so anyways, here was my first outfit i mixed together.
everything i’m wearing, including boots, were either a sale item or thrifted
{boots were thrifted!}
pretty great huh?

under $30 baby!!


and now i need some advice:
when i post these, do you want to know where i got each piece?
or just look at the picture and see how i mixed it up?
i’m new to this after all and i want it to be the most helpful it can be.
so please let me know what you would love to see!

Happy Wednesday!

linking up here:

Momma Go Roundpleated poppy

11 comments:

Rachel Sayumi. said...

Post where you got them! I think it's always fun to know where other ladies get their cute pieces (:

Yay! I can't wait to see the rest! <3

Emma Frances said...

I agree with Rachel that it's definitely fun to know where things are from! :) And I love this outfit!

mama marchand said...

Love it! No, I think since most things are thrifted, it wouldn't matter much to know because we couldn't go get our own. ;) I just like seeing what people put together!

Aubrey said...

that tank? peeking out from underneath is too fun!
AND the boots to die!

Cassie said...

Love this outfit! So cute!!

Little Lo Hood said...

Cute outfit! I think you did a great job at posing! :) -Lo

Anna said...

I love this outfit! And I want to know where you got them and how you mixed them up. :)

Amy @ amy day to day said...

Look at you, girl! Cute ensemble!

Autumn said...

You did a great job posing! I always have a pretty awkward time trying to do these!

Autumn said...

I just thought of this, but we live in the same place. We should go somewhere and I can take pictures of you for your blog when we get back from Christmas break. I've been wanting to take more photos of people here lately, but this semester of school is too busy with work :)

Gentri said...

Yay! Go Megan! I say if you're uncomfortable posting single outfits do the group outfit post. That's a great idea. :) You look gorgeous- as always. :)