30x30x under $30: day 3 & 4

 

day 3 
[shirt: Shade sale, pants: thrifted, necklace: c/o Sebastian Design, boots (can’t see them): thrifted]

copy 2
[top: Macy’s (gift), pants: Forever 21 on clearance, blazer & shoes: thrifted, necklace: c/o Rhi’s Designs]

[my outfits for day 3 & 4 of the 30x30x under $30 remix]

{so it turns out, i really love those red pants and i’ve probably already worn them way too much.}
but they are fabulous yes?

we are in California for Christmas
yeah warm weather!

surprisingly, Elijah took 3, 2-hour naps on the 12-hour drive over here!
MIRACLE!!!
i was one very happy mama

we are SO happy to be out of the cold,
and have little cousins to keep the E-man plenty busy.
{which is wonderful!}

annnnnnnnd i can’t wait til Christmas to see Adam open his presents!!!
is anyone else like that?
where they are really excited about the gifts they got people and want them open them now?
i already gave Adam two presents early because i have no patience whatsoever.
4 more days!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

15 comments:

Amy @ amy day to day said...

I LOVE that first outfit with the stripes and red pants, especially with the adorable accents of blue with the necklace and belt. Pretty! Have fun on your trip!

Ruthie Hart said...

I am loving your red little jacket!! Amen for warm weather!

Alexis Kaye said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE AH!!!!!!!!! haha I love it! :) Hope you have an awesome holiday!!!! And did you see my button to add on my blog? I believe it's the right size! THANKS!

Lauren Wuchte said...

Seriously. I hate buying presents early because I just want to give them to people! It is so hard!

Aubree said...

Love all the pops of red! I just got red pants and LOVE them!

Gentri said...

Oh yes! I love watching people open presents I bought/made for them. :) You look super cute and I'm way jealous of your pants.

Erin said...

Love your red pants!! I saw a pair at Target yesterday but they didn't have my size! Booooo

Cassie said...

Such cute outfits, you are so adorable! Yay for 2 long naps!!

Rachel Sayumi. said...

LOVEEEEE The red with the blue,girl! LOVE!

faith in between said...

SOOO cute.

Kassi at Truly Lovely said...

I LOVE LOVE both of those outfits! They each look very nice on you! :)I don't know if I could pull of red pants... but they rock!

marissa said...

love the blue and red combos, and they look great on you! I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Jodi Ann said...

So cute! I love the blue and red. :) I am the exact way about gifts...I usually can't wait and end up giving my husband his gift the day I buy it. haha!

Lisa @ MMT said...

Cute outfits! I love that you are wearing red in both pictures. Makes me want to buy more red :)

The Cantelmo Family said...

Love your outfits!!