30x30 under $30: day 5

day 5day 5.2{day 6 of my 30x30 under $30 challenge} 

this outfit was really colorful and i loved it.
maybe the colors don’t match well but i didn’t really care
i felt a little crazy!
:)

it was kind nice doing the 30x30 challenge before Christmas break cause it was almost a practice run for how to pack light for our trip to California
{which if you know anything about me you know i don’t do!}
PLUS! it’s waaaay warmer here so i can actually wear the outfits again comfortably before covering them up with lots of fleece and down jackets.

i hate hate hate cold.

i also forgot to take a lot of pictures of my outfits cause i was lazy so i can recreate them and take pictures in the lovely California air.
win.win.win.

at this point i think i’m pretty much babbling so i’m going to cut this off.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

pleated poppy

11 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

i likety like like it!

Cassie said...

I like it!! That red & blue together are perfect! :)

Kassi at Truly Lovely said...

I think it all matches nicely!!!

Courtney B said...

Love it!
And I'm with ya... HATE the cold! Pretty sure you and I should get together this winter for some toasty hot chocolate?! :)

jordan said...

I like the idea of adding in the "under $30" part, I've never seen that! I love this outfit!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

What a fabulous idea! LOVE IT!! xoxo

jessi ♥ said...

Pretty pretty!!! I love the idea :) I should give it a try too.

P.S., I've tagged you!

http://notesoflifeandlove.blogspot.com/2011/12/getting-tagged-is-better-than-getting.html

Erin said...

You are so cute :) Love this color jacket on you!

Emma Vidmar said...

too cute! i love the texture on your bright blue shirt, i love that you put those two colors together, it worked well!

jemmza.blogspot.com

Flamingo said...

very cute!!!

MySweetCreations said...

Love the colors and especially the red blazer! :)